Who We Are
iClassPro is a popular web based software system for class-based businesses such as gymnastics, dance, cheerleading, swim, and more. Developed by school owners, for school owners—iClassPro has created software needed to effectively and efficiently manage daily business operations with ease and simplicity. We help businesses empower their customers with online access to registration, view class schedules, and make online payments…just to name a few features. We know the demands of managing a business can be stressful, so our passion is to make our customer’s job easier… so they can get back to doing what they love.
What We Seek
iClassPro is as choosy about selecting employees as we are at developing our software. We look for fresh, innovative, forward-thinkers, who are passionate about their work and seek excellence in themselves. We have a select group of values that we look for in our employees. These values are the foundation that help shape our company culture.
Our vision is to keep our employees actively engaged in the workplace and the continued growth of our company. If you have a desire to join a company that values your input, offers generous PTO, shares a monthly profit, then complete the attached application and send us your resume. If your skills match what we are looking for we will be in touch!
Software Support Specialist
We are seeking a software support specialist to help us create loyal, happy customers. We believe that loyal customers are fundamental to iClassPro’s success and we hold ourselves to a high standard. Our support specialists provide top-notch service to our customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Advise potential customers on how our software can meet their business needs.
- Demonstrate software functionality to new and existing customers.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers via various support channels; suggests information about other products and services.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate and ethical sales methods.
- Process customer accounts according to established department policies and procedures.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; escalate more complex issues as necessary; follows up to ensure resolution.
- Collect and provide timely feedback to company regarding customer concerns.
- Meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
- Ability to train others on software use
Required Education and Experience:
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Troubleshooting experience
- High proficiency in computer and Internet usage
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Industry experience in cheer, swim, dance or gymnastics